Yet another use for Linux

Author: Joseph Gledhill
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Yet another use for Linux

Like any good father I am trying to indoctrinate my kids at an early age
about the virtues of Linux. Yesterday I set up an account on our home
computer for them. I put launchers to all the toys and games I could
apt-get on a couple of taskbars for them and showed our oldest how to
login. When I came home from work they were in the office in front of
the computer giggling and laughing. When I looked at the screen, they
had well over 100 copys of xeyes going and about 40 little neko cats
running around on the desktop. The desktop had slowed down a bit and
they were laughing at the cats and eyes trying to catch up to the
mouse. Needless to say they have been spending quite a bit of time with
the Linux box, which is a good thing.