Re: gimp

Author: Brian Cluff
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: gimp
Michael Havens wrote:
> I am home now and I was changing the wrong section. But now I need to know how
> to change the dpi.

What do you mean?
DPI is a function of your monitor and the resolution it is set at, or
your printer and what it's capable of and set at. I assume you are
talking about your display. You will need to change the resolution of X
to change the DPI (How many "Dots Per Inch" it displays)... try pressing
'ctrl' + 'alt' + '+(on the number pad)'. That should cycle through the
various resolutions and therefore the DPI's of your setup if any are
setup correctly.

Brian Cluff