Re: One more gentoo question

Author: Bryce C
To: PLUG
Subject: Re: One more gentoo question
You first have to copy all the packages from the CDs to
/usr/portage/packages/, then your copy of the portage tree will match up
with the versions of the packages already on your computer. Once copied,
then run emerge gnome. Please, read the docs more carefully. This is
well covered, last time I looked, and they don't delete stuff from the
docs.