Web Credit Card Transactions

Author: Mark Phillips
Subject: Web Credit Card Transactions
You could try PayPal. I have not had any problems, and the documentation
on adding their button to your site looks easy. They also provide a
simple shopping cart for multiple items. They also provide for
electronic checks as well as credit cards, and the fees are not too
high.

--
Mark Phillips
602 524-0376

entities other than the intended recipients prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any computer.