[Website Poll] Feature holding back Linux adoption

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: [Website Poll] Feature holding back Linux adoption

the MIcrosoft office and other programs mentioned should really be that t=
here is no feasible means of converting from the M$ format to OS format (=
whichever program it may be). and/or there is not a real good emulator

Could you possibly explain what you mean when you say that there is a "la=
ck of multimedia"? My sound and video work (and your too so I suspect).=20

The too many distributions is very correct. It is one of the reasons my t=
eacher does not like *nix. But in the same regards, if we didn't have man=
y dists competeing against each other we wouldn't have had such rapid dev=
elopment of *nix.
:-)Mike(-: