New/used computer

Author: KevinO
Subject: New/used computer
Michael Havens wrote:
> I volunteered to be a tester of the next Mepis with the 2.6 home-rolled
> kernel. This means I need to get some testing computers and was hoping that
> some people could give me their spare computers (Warren, the Mepis writer
> told me that he wants his testers to be able to test it on multiple computers
> to test with if possible).
>
> Alternately: I was wondering where I could get a good computer for very little
> money. Would a walmart computer be good or this computer they have at Fry's
> or one of the online stores. Which online store?
>
> Also: I heard that the Scottsdale Boy Scouts do a computer fleamarket/garage
> sale/something and was hoping someone on the list could give me some
> information on this (webpage/location/time/whatever).

It is on the 3rd Sunday of each month in the old Smitty's parking lot on the
north side of McDowell Rd., just east of Hayden.

Here is the website: http://www.scoutscomputerswapmeet.com/

- --
KevinO

Weed's Axiom:
    Never ask two questions in a business letter.
    The reply will discuss the one in which you are
    (less) interested and say nothing about the other.