webmail

Author: Matt Alexander
Subject: webmail
On Fri, 6 Feb 2004, David Huerta wrote:

> Anyone know a good free webmail service that isn't Hotmail or Yahoo? I've
> always had problems with other services raking in spam, de-activating and
> deleting my account, or just arbitrarily deleting it for no reason. Any
> recommendations?

I don't know if this one has a problem with spam or not, but it'd be
pretty damn cool anyway... ;-)

http://sexiestgeekalive.com/emailportal.html

Actually, it'd be great if PLUG setup free webmail accounts for its
members. I have "phxlinux.org" registered and currently redirecting to
plug.phoneix.my.god.this.is.a.long.domain.name.az.us.almost.done.here

Someone could setup Squirrelmail and you could have:

That might even be as cool as the sexiestgeekalive email...
~M