Microsoft obtaine Apple

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Microsoft obtaine Apple
And the gray box was another computer with artificial intelligence.

--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/