Insert date question

Author: KevinO
Subject: Insert date question
tickticker wrote:
>>Thurman teaches a beginning Unix class most semesters at SCC, and he covers
>>a lot of this stuff.
>>

> Funny thing is, I wouldn't classify myself as a beginner, I manage several
> installations, mostly medium-large businesses. I just never got around to
> learning scripting, I can usually just do what I need to do with a little
> digging, or assistance from an onsite programmer.

He is teaching an intermediate class now. They just had their second class
last night so you may still be able to get in.

It meets Monday nights and is 3 credits.

You should buy the Bash book I mentioned, it will save you a lot of trouble in
the long run....

- --
KevinO

A great writer named Neal Stephenson said that America does four things
better than any other country in the world: rock music, movies, software
and high-speed pizza delivery. All of these are sacred American art forms.
Let's return to our purity and our idealism while we have this shot.
- - Courtney Love