article on expocity

Author: Austin Godber
Subject: article on expocity
david uhlman wrote:
> I have been doing a bit more writing lately, my latest is a look at
> expocity. The digest of the previous open source economics thread has
> been revised as well.
>
> Link is http://www.lintellect.org
>
> Feedback welcome.

Great article on expocity ... I am glad to know it exists ... that plus
gdesklets you don't need a Mac anymore. How did python end up the
language of eyecandy anyhow? (not necessarily a rhetorical question)

Oh, BTW, I hate to be picky but could you change my last name to Godber
rather than Goodbar? If fo some reason you PREFER Goodbar ... that is
fine ... I probably won't bother changing it on my side however ;)

Austin