Small bootable distro with Ktouch?

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Small bootable distro with Ktouch?
On Tuesday 03 February 2004 09:41 pm, Jeff Garland said:
~ http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2003/11/20/knoppix.html
~
~ Looks like I might be going into the distro building business :-)
~
~ Any other tips appreciated...

Well I would suggest striping everything non-esential off of DSL and seeing if
KDE and KTouch wouldn't fit on it then. Or else perhaps we (PLUG) could get
it running w/o KDE. Until such time I would suggest showing her teacher DSL
as it is now and the kids could just type with the word processor or the text
editor. As you said, it "certainly [is] better then typing with no feedback."

Perhaps we could enlist the help of DSL's author. He created DSL so he would
possibly be able to work with it better.

I'm not a programmer so I can't help. I just learned about DSL from my mentor.
He is like a GREAT guy.
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/