OpenVPN and introduction

Author: Alan Dayley
Subject: OpenVPN and introduction
On Saturday 31 January 2004 12:39 pm, Alex Earl wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am new to the list and Phoenix as well. Was really happy to find an
> active LUG here!

So am I! ;^) Welcome, welcome!

> Anyway, I am trying to setup OpenVPN on my system at home
> so that I can VPN from work and ssh and so forth. Does anyone know of a
> good howto on configuring OpenVPN or anyone gone through the same thing?

As another response said, I use ssh. We'll see what others have to say.

> Also, what is the main distro used by the PLUG or is there one and such?
> Just wondering! Thanks!

PLUG's main distro. I love that fact that we can to polls on our website now.
This is the recently ended poll, "Which is your preferred Linux
distribution?":

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/modules.php?op=modload&name=NS-Polls&file=index&req=results&pollID=6&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

We don't have a group "preferred" or "official" one. There are plenty of
users to go around for whatever one you want to run.

Alan