Look what I found while looking for a driver!

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Look what I found while looking for a driver!
http://www.insecure.org/

----Nmap featured in The Matrix Reloaded----
We have all seen many movies like Hackers which pass off ridiculous 3D
animated eye-candy scenes as hacking. So I was shocked to find that Trinity
does it properly in The Matrix Reloaded. She whips out Nmap version
2.54BETA25, uses it to find a vulnerable SSH server, and then proceeds to
exploit it using the SSH1 CRC32 exploit from 2001. Shame on them for being
vulnerable (timing notes). Congratulations to everyone who has helped make
Nmap successful! And thanks to Jason Algol, Titney, Thorsten Delbrouck, and
others for sending pics! Click them for higher-res or see more pics here.

There are pics at the website from the movie

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/