Dual boot, 160GB hdd, Promise Ultra100 TX2 will it crash ins…

Author: Patrick Fleming
Subject: Dual boot, 160GB hdd, Promise Ultra100 TX2 will it crash installed this way?
I've used the same drive and controller on my RedHat box. I compiled the
driver into the kernel (which was fun, the drivers were split into two
different groups from one version to the next) and used it as a
secondary drive. I don't know how it would have worked as the main
drive, but the card *is* supported despite the promise site not showing
the current kernel.