Used to be: Re: Linux in business

Author: Steve Smith
Subject: Used to be: Re: Linux in business
Craig White wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-01-22 at 14:24, Gary Nichols wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Craig White wrote:
>>
>>>I think that I did - harkening back to a very famous statement by Reggie
>>>Jackson... one's is a liar, the other is a convicted liar...
>>
>>Well, I still wouldn't trade my G5 or Mac OSX for anything - even linux.
>
> ---
> you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how flawed ;-)

... And so it is that all Apple users be they insane or of sound mind
celebrate suffering and then ask us all to suffer with them, banging
door-to-door if that's what it takes ...

From "Not all Apple users are idiots, you idiot!" at

There are some who firmly believe I'm easily amused, btw.

Steve
P.S.
I really do think it'd be spiffy if Apple released X86-flavored OS X -
Not for "me" necessarily, just to compete with You Know Who. I think
it'd stomp XP Pro like iTunes does WMP.