network problems

Author: Robert Ambrose
Subject: network problems
I hate to keep harping about sendmail.cw/known-host-names, but you haven't
given me an answer. What's happening is sendmail thinks the recipient
needs to be delivered via the esmtp mailer, i.e.
not local delivery. Sendmail doesn't think this host is receiving mail
for the-arcanum.org.

What's in sendmail.cw/known-host-names and sendmail.mc?

rna