Fwd: assets

Author: Victor Odhner
Subject: Fwd: assets
I think Bryce is right.
See details at bottom. - Vic

Bryce C wrote:
> And it really is empty, at least what I received from the list.
>
> On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 16:06, Michael Havens wrote:
>
>>How can I open the document int the forwarded message. I tried openoffic.org
>>and kword and kspread and abiword. The document appears to be empty.

This looks like it probably really is what Mike received.
It's a multipart/mixed message, and below is what appears to
be the guts of the message. The text file seems to really
be empty, or to contain a couple of empty lines.

I use Mozilla as my mail client, and I love the
"View > Message Source" option. It's great for occasions
like this, and also for forwarding spam or other times you
may really want to see what came through the e-mail. And
it allows you to verify when an apparently blank message
is just another Klez virus ...

Vic

======= Portion of View > Message Source =========

--------------000507050603080601090206

Hi Mike,

This is a list of the trust assets for the pell grant application.

Let me know you got it

--------------000507050603080601090206
filename="Trust assets.txt"

--------------000507050603080601090206--