friend in need of a new domain host

Author: Lynn David Newton
Subject: friend in need of a new domain host
A friend whose Web site I support has suddenly become
enormously disgruntled with his current provider,
Fatcow, for changes they recently made to their webmail
service, which he barely even uses. (He's an AOL
sufferer.) He'd like me to help him get migrated to a
new account.

The site in question is not large or busy. At the
moment 150MB of disk storage is adequate (but 100MB, a
standard offering is not). Doesn't need Frontpage
(thank goodness), uses only 4 email accounts, needs CGI
support. Naturally some form of Unix servers preferred.
(Fatcow uses Uns systems.)

Cost is not a major issue, as long as the service is
good.

Unfortunately, I'm buried right now, and have no time
to go searching. Does anyone have any immediate
reccomendations?

Feel free to respond offlist if you feel the discussion
is OT.

--
Lynn David Newton
Phoenix, AZ