FSD location?

Author: Miles Beck
Subject: FSD location?
George Gambill wrote:
> Hans,
>
> I called (480-350-5200). To reserve someone who is a Tempe residence (I'm
> not) must call.

I just called and also found a map here:

http://www.tempe.gov/pkrec/KRC/Images/Kiwanis%20Map.jpg

Where we would want this is probably at the Fiesta Group Ramada. They
have enough seating capacity there for 500 people in what they call
"pods". Each pod can seat 30 to 40 people and has two BBQ's each. Each
pod has a $10 fee and a $2 fee per pod if you wish to bring Beer in a
can or a keg only. No other alcohol is allowed.

Look at the map and let me know what is wanted. The Fiesta Group Ramada
looks good because it appears to be close to a playground and away from
the lake as some have expressed a concern by being that close to the lake.

-Miles