Spam email list..

Author: sam mulvey
Subject: Spam email list..

I have to deal with a lot of spam, as I'm sure everyone else does. I'm
running spam assassin, but I like to keep on top of things. I'm
currently a member of the spamtools mailing list.

While good work is done there, I was wondering if there were other mailing
lists that PLUG members would suggest. I'm looking more for a list
dealing with the technical and social problems of getting rid of spam,
without a lot of the rhetoiric I find on spamtools or NANAE.

I guess you could say I'm looking for NANOG for mail. Anyone have any
pointers?

[UPS Postscript: I found a batteries plus about a mile from where I
work. The batteries are working well. Thanks, everyone!]

--
Sam Mulvey <>
Have Device, Will Travel