AZSAGE this Wed

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: AZSAGE this Wed
Hey Austin, did you see my posting concerning this? We need to inckude th=
ings=20
like that (especially installing it on hd <knx-hdinstall>) as well as wha=
t=20
was in yours. Talking about accessing the web I think is rather pointless=
=20
though due to the fact that to get your modem to work you need to Find ou=
t=20
your IRQ and I/O port and your uart and enter thosse into a rather length=
y=20
command.... unless you are on a cable modem. If that is the case I think =
that=20
it just works... but no... I have it at school and it needs to be configu=
red.=20
>From my experience with knoppix I would say that it is just a perfect too=

l=20
for learning the command line.
We need other suggestions as to what to put on it. Otherwise I am thinkin=
g=20
that what was on my list was sufficient.

Here is a copy of my list: I can;t find a copy. Perhaps someone in the gr=
eat=20
digital void out there could paste it up here for us?