What were they thinking? Was:Re: Linux and Football

Author: Michael
Subject: What were they thinking? Was:Re: Linux and Football
Actually it is quite simple. The child is gaining a wealth of information
from many different sources. It could also pose as a good commercial for
Transmeta and the code morphing Crusoe chip.. It is a young OS, it is
learning, and most everyone knows his name, they just don't know him.... See
it fits!

This Email has been scanned using Norton AntiVirus 2003 Pro.