YMMV, but MY Linux desktop stinks

Author: Lee Einer
Subject: YMMV, but MY Linux desktop stinks
I am no hacker. I have used Mandrake for several years, have it on both
my desktop and laptop. I have had a couple of adventures, and still
haven't got ACPI working on my laptop, but all in all, I am happy as a
pig in mud, happy as a clam at high tide. I went to Linux in the first
place because I couldn't bear living with Windows 98 any more, and I am
so glad I made the change.

Try Mandrake, and see-

[disclaimer- the author is simply expressing his appreciation for a
distro which has served him well over the years. He has no financial
relationship with Mandrake, and this is not a paid endorsement]

--

Lee Einer
Dos Manos Jewelry