GNUcash

Author: Lamont
Subject: GNUcash
I've had good success running Quicken 98 under wine and Crossover. I
think Quicken 98 was the last good version they put out and have been
using it since it came out.

I have run it on a Knoppix install under wine and on a Xandros install
under Crossover and Win4lin. They all work great except for some very
minor issues with screen drawing under wine.

I'm not quite ready to trust my personal finances to beta products yet.
Quicken also keeps the advantage of accessing my files from linux or
windows.

BTW: Just joined the group. Found it on a Google search.