not a big fan of Serial in the morning... ttySx

Author: Ben Coffman
Subject: not a big fan of Serial in the morning... ttySx
Are you saying then, that I should have a /dev/ttySx on my system. If by
homebuilt you meant that I downloaded the LiveCd and stage3 and then
downloaded the entire tree, yes that is what I did.

What I am asking is should I have a /dev/ttySx or do I need to set it up?
If I should have it, what might have been some general ideas on where I went
wrong?