LDAP

Author: Scott H
Subject: LDAP
> From: Kevin <>
>
> On Thu, 2003-12-18 at 00:13, Craig White wrote:
> > It was the single hardest thing that I have
> > ever learned on Linux.
> >
> Congratulations! Quite an accomplishment.
>
> > Set up Linux server - LDAP with TLS . . . .
> > so I'll settle for posting up here.
> >
> Now, to kick the extra point after your
> touchdown... Do you have any
> documentation of your efforts that would
> benefit the group?
> Configuration notes or maybe even a HOWTO
> draft???
>
> I'm sure there are a few of us who would like
> to following the trail you are blazing.

I heartily agree. Congratulations!! And if you
can pull together some documentation on all of
it, even better - the community could benefit
from what you learned.

/scott
.

=====
--

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
      -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918

.