Dual boot

Author: Michael
Subject: Dual boot
Always, always, always install windoze first.. This is only due the way the
MBR is written.. When Linux is installed a boot loader will also be
installed, there it will give you the choice of what OS to boot.... If you
install win2k with the NTFS then it doesn't much matter wher you have the OS
installed, ie: it does not have to be on C:/, it can be anywhere, but if you
install as dos, then it should be on the c:/ as this is what dos likes!
Happy installing.

This Email has been scanned using Norton AntiVirus 2003 Pro.