A good deal

Author: Dartagnon
Subject: A good deal
I used to have Qwest phone service, DSL, and my ISP was Fastq (excellent
ISP).
I have since switched everything to MCI. MCI has "The Neighborhood"
plan that includes local and unlimited long distance for $49.99 a
month. Plus, for $35 more you get unlimited DSL. When I had the
Qwest/Fastq combination, my advertised rate was 640kbps down, 256kbps
up. Actual rates were about 440kbps down, 240kbps up. With MCI the
advertised rate is 1.5Mbps down, 256kpbs up. I get about 1.05Mbps down,
205kbps ups. For $35 for DSL+ISP, I think it is a fantastic package.
Of course, that is just my opinion--then again, I could be wrong.
Dart