Entreat an answer of you:

Author: Bryce C
Subject: Entreat an answer of you:
--=-VYcwMGEiLz7SBbWB67gV

Screen shot available? It's possible you may have fallen victim to one
of the many internet popup adds that look like they're a real message.
Or, it could be real but with an innocent source. The latter is the most
likely as if someone was trying to use your cdrom drive, nothing would
have appeared unless "they" explicitly made a message appear which would
mean the security in X was severely lacking in your setup.
In short, more details would help.

On Fri, 2003-12-12 at 17:14, Michael Havens wrote:
> I was merrily scanning web pages for a pic when suddenly a window appeare=

d=20
> informing me tha a comand involving my CD Rom Drive does not exist. I did=

n't=20
> do anything with my CDRom drive. So I freaked and immediately disconnecte=

d=20
> from the internet in case that would protect me from a criminal who had=20
> broken into my box.
>=20
> So can anyone tell me what happened?

--=20