Entreat an answer of you:

Author: Michael Havens
Subject: Entreat an answer of you:
I was merrily scanning web pages for a pic when suddenly a window appeared
informing me tha a comand involving my CD Rom Drive does not exist. I didn't
do anything with my CDRom drive. So I freaked and immediately disconnected
from the internet in case that would protect me from a criminal who had
broken into my box.

So can anyone tell me what happened?
--

This message has been scanned for viruses by the VEI Internet
Automatic Email Spam and Virus Scanner, and is believed to be free of spam or viruses.
Please report spam to . If you would like 98.9 % spam blocked from your
E-mail then go to VEI Internet for details. Anti-spam/Anti-virus is FREE with every account.

http://www.vei.net/