OT: Some FS/FT or free stuff

Author: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Subject: OT: Some FS/FT or free stuff
EMAIL OFF LIST ( robert.wultschATasu.edu )I am at Scottsdale and Shea. I will
give away/trade/sell sometime next weekend unless arrangments need made. (I will
not drive) I have no clue what the relative value of the stuff is.

Stuff I've got:
4-16 MB sticks of pre-sdram (name excapes me, was in a Pentium-pro mobo)
2-ISA sound cards
Pentium-Pro 180 Mhz chip and HS
*ATI PCI tv tuner card (says copyright 2000)
*512 MB stick of pc-133
*ABIT SL6 motherboard with cpu fan (socket 370, the p3 in it died)
*32 MB Geforce2 MX AGP with tv-out, dvi-out,

* got from a friend, probaly works, will refund/trade back stuff if there is an
issue, It would be cool if you could test at my house. will have a monitor
availible for testing.

Stuff I need:
56K modem (isa/pci/int/ext does not matter)
PCI Vid card >=4 MB (big monitor, not for gaming, fixed frequ if someone has one...)
CD-burner (scsi/ide does not matter, speed not a concern)