Focus problem with Mozilla & Knoppix

Author: Deepak Saxena
Subject: Focus problem with Mozilla & Knoppix
I'm running Knoppix and Mozilla 1.3 and experiencing a really odd
problem. Whenever I open a new mozilla window (either a new session
or just open a link on a new window), Mozilla does not seem to receive
any keyboard events. Any keystrokes, whether in the address bar, a
form, or shortcuts cause no actions until I first minimize and then
restore the window. Anyone else seen this behaviour?

~Deepak

--
Deepak Saxena -

Art inherently reaches out an touches people and causes them think
and feel. Those who creates music, film, games, or other media and
say that it has no meaning or does not impact peoples behaviour
are not artists. These people are simply entertainment prostitutes
whoreing themselves to the highest bidder. - Me