Does anyone have experience with an SN41G2 system?

Author: Jeremy C. Reed
Subject: Does anyone have experience with an SN41G2 system?
On 22 Nov 2003, Emmanuel Gravel wrote:

> Just bought this shuttle XPC for my new Linux system. Installed the CPU,
> memory, HD, floppy, CDRW. Plug monitor, keyboard and power. LED on the
> board comes on (so there's power on the system). Press the power button,
> nothing. Absolutely nothing. Is this just a dud system or is this
> salvageable?

Funny! The message I read just before your's was on the bsdi-users list.
Someone has been working on making a T1 router with his Shuttle XPC; it
has problems so he is exchanging it and he said "When the new XPC shows
up, we'll see if it was **a dud**, or a design problem." (Emphasis is
mine.)

Jeremy C. Reed
http://bsd.reedmedia.net/