open question(s) to RedHat users

Author: Craig White
Subject: open question(s) to RedHat users
On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 11:17, Bart Garst wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 09:24, Craig White wrote:
> ...snip...
> >
> > Did I miss something - what did Nautilus demonstrate?
> >
> > For the record - I upgraded to Fedora Core two nights ago - works very
> > well. Seems like the desktop has improved a bit - certainly this version
> > of Evolution has.
> >
> > Craig
> >

> What are you using to keep it updated? Apt-for-rpm? Something else?
>
> This is my biggest factor in my decision on what to use.

----
right now - this being less than a week since release, there haven't
been updates but up2date can integrate either yum or apt-get or both
into it's configuration.

Therefore, you can use any - the issue is the sources which are still
apparently working themselves through and for fedora-fc the only sources
apparently are fedora and livna.

Craig