Revolution OS

Author: Scott H
Subject: Revolution OS
FYI, I bought a copy of Revolution OS on CD...
came with an extra CD of interviews, too. Anyone
wants to view/use it (group functions?), just
give me a holler (copy me at
scottlhenderson-at-yahoo.com, I don't always read
the full PLUG digests when I'm busy). I'll
donate it to the group if it is desired.

Scott

.

=====
--

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
      -- Theodore Roosevelt, 1918

.