usb flash disc

Author: Jim
Subject: usb flash disc
ect:
[Tfug] usb flash disc
I have tried to get my usb flash disc to work by making edits to /etc/fstab and
the problem is that I have not been able to determine where usb-storage is
drive but I recieve the following error: /dev/sda2 is not a valid block
device

  When I cat /proc/scsi/scsi I have the below output:
 cat /proc/scsi/scsi
Attached devices:
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 03 Lun: 00
  Vendor: PLEXTOR  Model: CD-ROM PX-40TS   Rev: 1.05
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi0 Channel: 00 Id: 04 Lun: 00
  Vendor: PLEXTOR  Model: CD-R   PX-W1210S Rev: 1.05
  Type:   CD-ROM                           ANSI SCSI revision: 02
Host: scsi2 Channel: 00 Id: 00 Lun: 00
  Vendor: USB      Model: Flash Driver     Rev: 1.11
  Type:   Direct-Access                    ANSI SCSI revision: 02

When I run the following command when plugging in the flash disc "tail -f
/var/log/messages" I recieve the following:
kernel: usb.c: USB disconnect on device 00:07.3-1 address 2
kernel: hub.c: new USB device 00:07.3-1, assigned address 3

Jim