A computer that works

Author: Vaughn Treude
Subject: A computer that works
That IS one of my short list of peeves about Linux - the clipboard being
somewhat non-standard. Though if you have Klipper, it's much more powerful
than the windows single-clipboard arrangement. (My other pet peeve is that
mounting/unmounting of media defaults to root- no, it's not a big pain to
change it but it's irritating to have to explain it to newbies.)

Mega-dittos on the keyboard. In fact, keyboards are just too darn big; I
always buy a smaller version, preferably without the numeric pad. The Sun
keyboards I've tried had cut, copy, paste; that was cool.

Vaughn