Mandrake CD's

Author: KevinO
Subject: Mandrake CD's
James E. Jennison wrote:
> Dear Folks:
>
> I was planning on attending the upcoming InstallFest, however I have to work

that weekend.

> I am looking for a copy of Mandrake Linux, but am stuck using a 56k dialup

connection. I was wondering if there is anyone out there who would be willing
to snail mail me a copy of it. I would be willing to pay for the cost of
postage and media.

> If there is anyone out there who would be willing to do this for me, I would

greatly appreciate it.

> Thanks in advance.

Cheapbytes has Mandrake CD's in stock for $6.99 for a set of 3 CDs.

9.1 = http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/0070010907.html
9.2 = http://cart.cheapbytes.com/cgi-bin/cart/0070010941.html

http://www.cheapbytes.com

- --
KevinO

AMAZING BUT TRUE ... If all the salmon caught in Canada in one year were laid
end to end across the Sahara Desert, the smell would be absolutely awful.