PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #4123 - 12 msgs

Author: Augie Grayfox
Subject: PLUG-discuss digest, Vol 1 #4123 - 12 msgs
On Thursday November 6 2003 12:14 am,=20
 wrote:
*v*"James E. Jennison" <>
*v*To: <>
*v*Subject: Mandrake CD's
*v*Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:38:28 -0700
*v*Reply-To:
*v*
*v*This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
*v*
*v*------=3D_NextPart_000_00C3_01C3A3C3.9F6BACD0
*v*Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
*v*        boundary=3D"----=3D_NextPart_001_00C4_01C3A3C3.9F6BACD0"
*v*
*v*
*v*------=3D_NextPart_001_00C4_01C3A3C3.9F6BACD0
*v*Content-Type: text/plain;
*v*        charset=3D"iso-8859-1"
*v*Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
*v*
*v*Dear Folks:
*v*
*v*I was planning on attending the upcoming InstallFest, however I have t=
o =3D
*v*work that weekend.
*v*
*v*I am looking for a copy of Mandrake Linux, but am stuck using a 56k =3D
*v*dialup connection.  I was wondering if there is anyone out there who =3D
*v*would be willing to snail mail me a copy of it.  I would be willing to=
 =3D
*v*pay for the cost of postage and media.
*v*
*v*If there is anyone out there who would be willing to do this for me, I=
 =3D
*v*would greatly appreciate it.
*v*
*v*Thanks in advance.
*v*
*v*--=3D20
*v*James E. Jennison
*v*Server Co-Administrator
*v*Forever.InfinityChat.co.uk
*v*InfinityChat IRC Network
*v*
*v*Web:  http://www.infinitychat.co.uk
*v*IRC:   Forever.InfinityChat.co.uk
*v*Email:
*v*
James,
Where are you during the day? I'm in Mesa. Maybe we can meet up and I'll =
be=20
more than happy to bring you the Mandrake 9.1 cds. I burned some for the =
PLUG=20
installfest.
Email me offlist and we can make arrangements.
--=20
Augie Grayfox
grayfox78 at cox dot net

"When things go wrong, don't go with them" Anonymous