some sort of php blog

Author: Kevin
Subject: some sort of php blog
http://www.pmachine.com

May seem like overkill at first glance, but it is very simple to install
and maintain. Even easier to use.

pMachine Requirements
In order to run pMachine your web server (or web hosting account) must
support:

o PHP version 4.06 or newer (4.1 or newer recommended).
o MySQL version 3.23.x or newer.

...Kevin