SuSE 9.0: The Good and the Bad

Author: Derek Neighbors
New-Topics: Copying kernels WAS SuSE 9.0: The Good and the Bad
Subject: SuSE 9.0: The Good and the Bad
--=-Vd4S2YOfsr3920NrHdp1

On Sat, 2003-11-01 at 20:41, Richard L. Proctor wrote:
> On Saturday 01 November 2003 4:08 pm, Derek Neighbors wrote:
>=20
> > SuSe cares about users freedom as much as Apple does. So, if you don't
> > care about your freedom, you are better off moving to OS X. It "just
> > works", which appears to be your primary concern. If concern number one
> > is losing "the evil empire" and the mandate is it has to "just work",
> > you should look at OS X.
>=20
> Linux bashing...gotta love it!!
>=20
> I thought only windows people bashed operating systems. :-)

I am not sure how that is Linux bashing. If you said SuSE bashing then
sure. If you are referencing the fact that I said Linux doesn't "just
work". Well, I use Linux for reasons of Freedom, not because I hate
Microsoft. In fact, there used to be a saying. BSD users love Unix.=20
Linux users hate windows.

--=20
Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise