nathan ; printer help

Author: betty
Subject: nathan ; printer help
nathan said;
It seemed like a daunting task the first time I did it as well.
I would recommend looking over everything, and making out a small list.
Then start down the list. It's really not that hard.
And if you run into trouble, well, your e-mail still works!

yes, you are right. i first need to find out how ghostscript works. so i am at the beginning of the learning curve on the printer end. i will plug away at it ( pun intended) and see how it goes. however, if, as someone on the list said, the glossy paper does not come out well, then it will still be of no use to me. i use this printer for photographs and use matte and glossy .

thanks again
betty i

--
Observare porta non oportet fila domestica
visit www.wolfila.homestead.com