gimp script-fu's

Author: Nathan England
Subject: gimp script-fu's

Am Dienstag 28 Oktober 2003 05:37 nachmittags/abends schrieb Bart Garst:

I'm interested as well.

Thanks

> I'm interested.
>
> You should be able to get my address from this message.
>
> Thx,
> Bart
>
> On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 16:23, betty wrote:
> > for anyone that is interested; ie. anyone that uses gimp a lot and
> > forgets (like i do) which xtns-script-fu-logos look like which ...
> > i made a jpg of 36 of them; all labeled. if you want i can email it to
> > whoever is interested.
> > betty i.
> >
> > --
> > Observare porta non oportet fila domestica
> > visit www.wolfila.homestead.com

=2D --=20

Nathan England

nathan at the-arcanum.org
jabber id:

"A free society is one where it is safe to be unpopular."
=2D --Adlai Stevenson

Registered Linux User #189789, Machine #106603
www.sincerechoice.org

Todays Fortune:

Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world.
        -- Lily Tomlin