Michael Siedner's FreeS/WAN document

Author: Emmanuel Gravel
Subject: Michael Siedner's FreeS/WAN document
Hmmmm...
[manu@twinsuns manu]$ cadaver http://idisk.mac.com/canyonrat/Public
Looking up hostname... Connecting to server... connected.
Connecting to server... connected.
Could not access /canyonrat/Public/ (not WebDAV-enabled?):
Could not read response body: connection was closed by server.
Connection to `idisk.mac.com' closed.
dav:!>

Using cadaver 0.16 since that was the RPM I found for RedHat 7.1 (yes, I
know, ancient, but don't want to change since I'll be getting a new
system and putting Gentoo on it...)