need a little COX inside info--rdesktop or vnc? <--humor to…

Author: Austin Godber
Subject: need a little COX inside info--rdesktop or vnc? <--humor too
Come on Alex, never tell anyone you are using Linux when asking for tech support
... boot a win box and just say its windows ... Actually, I have had the same
exact problem. My line got dug up three times in 6 weeks ... twice in one week
... the bobcat the City of Tempe picks garbage up with is brutal.

Anyway ... just keep pestering them ... maybe ask them for a "garden drop" ...
don't call the HSI 800 number call the local people and tell them the story.
Oh, if you order their phone service I think they are required to bury it
properly. And if you point out that it will get expenive for them if they have
to bury it every week they may get it.

Austin