Dell nightmare

Author: technomage
Subject: Dell nightmare
Tom,
I've often found this to be the case anymore with some of the major
corporations. mine was not unpleasent though when it came to a broken
motherboard under warrantee from the company in taiwan (BTC). they were
clearly more concerned with customer satisfaction than others I have dealt
with.

perhaps, you should submit a bill to DELL for your time spent on the phone,
plus the frustration and false billing. also, submit a BBB report on the
matter (always helps to have a paper trail)..

I was, until recently, a customer of BofA. I had the most unpleasent
expereince of talking to one of their CSR's (and you can guess it, he was in
idia!). my account got some fubared that I pulled up stakes and moved to
desert schools FCU (that was 7 years ago). I've been happy there ever since.

The move of CSR's to india is not a new one. however, I dare say, I am
reluctant to give personal info over the phone to someone on the far since of
a 12,000 mile telcom circuit.

Mage