Installfest flyer, v1.0 Beta

Author: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Installfest flyer, v1.0 Beta
Bart Garst said:
> Are the NIC & cable required or just recommended? Anyone know?

They should be suggested not required.

>> Here's a flyer I made quick n' dirty in OpenOffice. Let me know if
>> anyone has a better image to replace the pumpkin tux with.

We should really use the PLUG logo (tux & cactus). PLUG should be
promoting itself as a resource and to do that they need to be consistent
in branding. ;) (read replace the pumpkin with the image you have at the
bottom)

I know I will be a whiny brat here, but pointing people just to PLUG
website kind of sucks. As the link for the install fest is not prominent.
Even if you do find the press release, it has no map or other embedded
information it is merely a press release.

It would be nice if next go around we are more organized and get
plugpresents back up, or do something to fix the problem of phpNuke and
nasty unreadable URLS. The "menu" and "waiver" information as well as
maps and lists of what you need to bring etc, could be put up as well as
presentation schedules. (George, I have presentation schedules outlined
and will send tonight)

-Derek