Suse 9.0 and install fest

Author: Michael
Subject: Suse 9.0 and install fest
Robert, you can download it as SuSE believes in the tru meaning of Open
Source, and free. Of course you will not have the support or some minor
extra packages you would get if store bought. You can download from any of
the mirrors listed at this link, on or after 10/15....
http://www.suse.com/us/private/download/ftp/int_mirrors.html

This Email has been scanned using Norton AntiVirus 2003 Pro.