Do I register or just show-up?

Author: George Gambill
Subject: Do I register or just show-up?
Bob,

There isn't a registration process as such. When you show up we have forms
for you to fill out then we direct you to an appropriate installer.

However, lap-tops can sometimes be a bit tricky. Or, so I've heard. For
that reason, you may want to provide me (I'll get it to the proper folks)
with any information you have such as make and model. We should be able to
find someone with experience on that type of equipment thereby allowing us
to be ready.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

George