InstallFest menu - I need feedback

Author: der.hans
Subject: InstallFest menu - I need feedback
Am 30. Sep, 2003 schw=E4tzte Ted Gould so:

> Yeah, I'd have to say I do. The truth is that distros are going to
> change how they configure things - perhaps dramtically - but they'll
> keep their internal configuration tools working. I guess Webmin might
> keep up (this is the first I've heard of it) but chances are they'll end
> up dropping some distros at some point.

webmin seems to have done a really good job in keeping up with the joneses.
It's been a while since I played with it, but I know others who've been ver=
happy with it.

I wish it had CLI and GUI app as well.

ciao,

der.hans
--=20
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans